Software Defined WAN
With the proliferation of Cloud applications and IoT connected devices, enterprises embracing digital transformation are demanding a shift to SD-WAN technologies that promise greater flexibility and agility. As a global technology leader, China Telecom is pleased to announce we have set out to build a best-in-class SD-WAN platform built over our advanced private network, delivering network controls to secure and manage your data while offering access to your customers, partners and employees in China, Asia-Pacific and beyond.
Our SD-WAN Platform Objectives
- Connect customers’ overseas branches with greater security
- Ability to adapt in real time to bandwidth demands and network conditions
- Reduce WAN complexity and maintenance
- Decrease your management and administration costs
Our SD-WAN Platform Features
- Bandwidth on Demand (BoD) / Mass Traffic Transfer Support
- WAN Optimisation – Protocol acceleration, Compression, De-duplication
- vCPE – Rapid delivery (minute level), Simple configuration modules, Hardware decoupling, NFV re-architect support
- Traffic Encryption
- Traffic Visualisation – Visualised topology, reports with multiple alerts
- Access to Public Cloud Platforms
Our Plans in 2017
Currently, we have selected Hong Kong, Tokyo, Los Angeles and Frankfurt as the initial deployment cities for SD-WAN proof-of-concept testing. By Q3 2017, we plan to build at least four SD-WAN sites in geographically strategic locations, including Singapore, Sydney, Paris and London.
To discover how we can deliver bandwidth, visibility, cost and control for your company, fill out a form to download our new SDWAN Gartner Report.