China Telecom’s VPN China service gives enterprises the ability to converge voice, video, data and cloud applications across multiple locations onto one secure global network, ensuring mission critical traffic is prioritised effectively to reduce operational complexity and capital costs.
Running on China Telecom’s next-generation global carrier network, CN2, our Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) technology, exclusively tailored for high-end users, enables companies to implement a secure, high-speed data transport environment for a defined user group, allowing any-to-any site communications within a Virtual Private Network while supporting IP-based services in a simple, cost-effective manner.
Layer 3 MPLS VPN
Layer 3 MPLS VPN (L3 VPN) provides secure, cost effective and fully meshed IP private connectivity essential for enterprise communication network. China Telecom’s L3 VPN offers class-specified quality of service (QoS) commitments and supports multi-service on an integrated MPLS-based IP network, leveraging the advanced route distribution control capabilities of BGP. China Telecom combines its own global Internet and 3G/4G mobile networks with those of its global partners, ensuring a quick and reliable corporate network for secure encrypted enterprise data transmission. Our VPN China Distributed Service Platform comprehensively covers the Asia-Pacific region, North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Our customers will benefit from the use of China Telecom’s MPLS VPN China hybrid network.
Layer 2 VPLS VPN
Layer 2 VPLS VPN (L2 VPN) provides multipoint–to–multipoint connectivity with standard Ethernet access interface. This China VPN service is independent of Layer 3 protocol as well as seamlessly and cost–effectively supports the extension or interconnection of LANs across metropolitan and wide area networks.
Key Product Features and Benefits:
Network-Based IP VPN China Service
- Available across Asia-Pacific region, Europe, Americas, the Middle East and Africa
- Single network between the Europe and China with the greatest network coverage in all provinces in China
- IPVPN Equipment Located across China Telecom’s global PoPs
- Seamlessly integrates public and private networking
- Faster and Simpler Service Provisioning
- Flat rate for sites within mainland China
- Revenue based contract
- MPLS and IPSec VPNs on a per-site basis
Multiple Access Solutions
- Variable access speeds (Nx64, T1, DS-3, OC-3, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet)
- Variety of logical topologies (Point-to-point, Star, Full mesh)
- BGP4 + MPLS enabled
- Network to Network Interface (NNI) Connection
Managed & Virtual Routing
- Managed Router Service offers turnkey solution
- Each customer maintains individual Virtual Router instance
- Inherent security achieved through customer route isolation
- Customer network IP SLAS monitoring: real-time 24/7 jitter, packet loss and delay monitoring
- Netflow monitoring: real-time 24/7 monitoring via Netflow technology, includes source IP, destination IP and protocol monitoring.
- Layer 7 flow monitoring: real-time flow monitoring including abnormal flow, alarm analysis, notification and fault handling
- VoIP Monitoring: Monitor MO5 / Jitter / Packet Drop / Delay
- Web portal provides you with Real-time traffic reports and information on your network performance anytime anywhere
- China Telecom will assign a dedicated account manager, a project manager, and a service support engineer to supervise your account. Periodic project progress reports are also available upon request
- Global Network Operation Centre (GNOC) provides 24/7 hotline provides bilingual service (Chinese and English) for round-the-clock customer support and conducts proactive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance services
- In critical cases, China Telecom will directly dispatch technical experts to customer sites to repair system faults and restore services
- SLA Guarantees for bandwidth site-to-site, network availability, packet loss, latency and installation
- Prioritised Quality of Service (QoS)
- Five Classes of Service (CoS) offered to enable prioritisation of traffic for maximum performance
- Guaranteed bandwidth site-to-site