China Telecom Europe offers Global Ethernet services to give you the ability to quickly build a reliable private global communication network to deliver a multitude of bandwidth-intensive communication services. As Layer 2 Ethernet is simple to provision and operate, our Global Ethernet services can easily expand with your requirements to include new company sites, vendors, suppliers, and extranet partners, providing scalability and granularity.
China Telecom Europe Business Ethernet Features
- Cost-effective solutions for connecting sites worldwide and enhancing network architecture with VPN China
- High Scalability achieved with VPN China interconnections over our MPLS network
- Totally transparent, self-managed IP environment
- Bandwidth up to 1Gbps across our high quality, next generation carrier network that extends into 72 countries
- High Security alternative to legacy networks like Frame Relay or ATM
- End-to-end visibility into service performance through our portal
- Delivery of multiple applications (Voice, Video, Data, etc.)
Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL)
EVPL is a reliable, cost-effective Ethernet-based solution that will support your current and evolving connectivity requirements and increasing bandwidth needs. EVPL allows point-to-point or point-to-multipoint connection between a pair of UNIs.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Flexible bandwidth ranges from 1 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- Up to five Classes of Service (CoS) levels to prioritise multi-types of traffic, optimise network utilisation and improve access efficiency
- WAN protocol support by EVPL to allow any Layer 3 protocol, such as IPv4, IPv6, IPX, SNA, etc.
- Support Jumbo Frame transparent transmission
- Obtain VPN China Protocol transparency for most type of services
- Available in 19 Chinese and 23 global metropolitan areas
- As secure and reliable as legacy any-to-any networks like Frame Relay or ATM
- Standard PE-to-PE SLAs
IEPL (International Ethernet Private Line)
China Telecom Europe’s suite of fully-managed VPN China Ethernet-based network services were developed specifically to meet the performance, speed and security demands of both carrier and enterprise customers. International Ethernet Private Line (IEPL) is an end-to-end, managed bandwidth service based on next generation SDH/SoNet transport service (Multi Service Transport Platform or MSTP).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fully managed, international Ethernet-based network and bandwidth services
- End-to-end service based on next generation SDH/SoNet transport (MSTP)
- Options for dedicated, point-to-point, or point-to-multipoint international connectivity
- Uses standard Ethernet interfaces (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Giga Ethernet)
- Easy LAN extension, WAN connection, high bandwidth or high traffic volume applications
- Available access rates between 2 Mbps and 1,000 Mbps