CHINA TELECOM (SEHK: 0728; NYSE: CHA) is one of the three leading telecom operators in China and has been on the list of the “Fortune 500 Companies” for many consecutive years. Being an integrated information service provider, China Telecom provides customers with integrated information service solutions, which cover broad-band Internet access, mobile communications, information technology applications and fixed-line telephone services. Meanwhile, the Company has been making every effort to improve its strengths in innovation, service, intensiveness and operation, whilst striving to build its core strength for sustainable development and the parallel growth of the corporate value and the customer value.
A member of China Telecom Global Ltd (CTG), China Telecom Europe (CTE) is CTG’s business arm for the European region. CTE is committed to establishing a Digital Silk Road that links Europe and China. Leveraging its state-of-the-art Euro-Asia Network (ENS), which consists of 7 independent terrestrial cables and 4 independent submarine cables routing from Asia to Europe, as well as CTG’s extensive international infrastructures, CTE provides world-class integrated communication solutions and services to meet the ever-growing international communication demands of multinational enterprises, carriers, telecom service providers and overseas Chinese consumers. CTE’s comprehensive portfolio of Voice, Data, IP & ICT solutions, backed by superior customer service, delivers industry-leading resilience, speed and diversity to meet the stringent requirements of partners and customers.
China Telecom’s core strengths in facts and figures:
- World’s largest fixed line operator (144 million fixed access lines in service)
- World’s largest broadband operator (127 million subscribers)
- World’s largest CDMA mobile operator (227 million subscribers, including 147 million 4G subscribers)
- Owns and operates China’s largest optical fibre network: over 83,000 km long, covering 70% of China’s territory and connecting all Chinese cities
- Owns and operates ChinaNet, China’s largest Internet network
- Owns and operates China’s largest MPLS VPN network, based on CN2, our next-generation, carrier-class, IPv6-capable Internet backbone network
- Primary service provider in all 21 southern provinces in China
- Owns comprehensive trans-Pacific cable systems, including China-U.S., Japan-U.S., SEA-ME-WE3 in APCN2, SMW3, SMW5, FASTER, Flag, TAE, etc.
- International bilateral connectivity to 100+ countries
- More than 670,000 professionals employed around the world
- Ranked #133 on Fortune’s Global 500 in 2017
China Telecom Europe’s mission is to deliver high-quality data and voice solutions and services between Europe and China to businesses and carriers. China Telecom Europe is committed to providing unparalleled service and support. Our company provides one-stop for a full suite of telecommunications service. China Telecom Europe can support the following:
- One-Stop Inquiries: A local, single point of contact for global telecom service information
- One-Stop Ordering: A local, single point of contact for ordering global services
- One-Stop Billing: One invoice presented in a unified currency, streamlining the payment process
- One-Stop Fault Reporting: A local, single point of contact for timely resolution
China Telecom Global Limited (CTG) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Telecom Corporation Limited for managing international business. With its headquarters in Hong Kong, CTG has set up branches in 26 countries spanning across Asia, Americas and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region to offer world-class integrated communication services. CTG’s comprehensive portfolio of Data, IP, Voice, Internet Data Centre and ICT solutions deliver industry-leading resilience, speed, and diversity to meet the high-level requirements from our customers and partners. Leveraging on the dominant strength in global network of its mother company, CHINA TELECOM, CTG has firmly taken hold of the market opportunities of the booming mobile Internet and the increasing demand for vertical information technology solutions and has positioned itself as “a leader of smart pipes, a provider of the integrated platform and a participant in contents and applications”.
To learn more about China Telecom Global, please visit www.chinatelecomglobal.com.